Impacting lives, empowering those in need, and addressing the roots of poverty in Oklahoma.
Skyline’s mission is to impact lives, empower those in need and to address the roots of poverty in Oklahoma.
To foster a new era of compassion & respect for those living on the margins by promoting a change in attitude.
- Dignity First ! Our first priority is the welfare of each person.
- End Stereotypes! We are passionate about restoring respect for all people.
- Golden Rule! When considering any action & every project, we desire to have others’ best interest at heart.
- Skyline Urban Ministry strives to follow best practices for its website/social media use of photos and videos. Please be aware that, as you participate in Skyline’s activities, images of you may be utilized by us for information-sharing and ministry purposes. Skyline assumes your participation is consent to use your image; unless a written request from you is received that denies such permission.
- Skyline Urban Ministry provides a volunteer sign-up form on which written request/denial is included for this purpose. We ask that all participants please request and fill out our one page form.
- Our denomination has a profound commitment to developing Safe Sanctuaries for children, youths, and vulnerable adults, and that extends to a local church’s presence on the Internet.
- Skyline Urban Ministry takes seriously this obligation, and uses best online practices for this purpose. Our website/social media is not intended for use by children younger than age 13.
- For more information please contact us at email@example.com or call 405 236-2644.
November 26, 2013 |
Thank you dear God for the life you have given to me. Thank you for breathing air in my lungs and the meany...
November 18, 2013 |
Thank you Jesus for showing yourself to my sister-Jill- you are loved. Thank you Jesus For Carrie who is worried...
November 4, 2013 |
I’m Aaron Sims 10th child of 13 siblings the late pastor and activist Martin Luther King Jr. who fought so...
October 28, 2013 |
Those Saturday November to December 24th I will be gone with Salvation Army bell ringer. I give thanks to the...
October 14, 2013 |
William and Kristie Johnson prayer request for jobs and to see enough money to move to TX to be closer to family...