Impacting lives, empowering those in need, and addressing the roots of poverty in Oklahoma.
Skyline’s mission is to impact lives, empower those in need and to address the roots of poverty in Oklahoma.
To foster a new era of compassion & respect for those living on the margins by promoting a change in attitude.
- Dignity First ! Our first priority is the welfare of each person.
- End Stereotypes! We are passionate about restoring respect for all people.
- Golden Rule! When considering any action & every project, we desire to have others’ best interest at heart.
- Skyline Urban Ministry strives to follow best practices for its website/social media use of photos and videos. Please be aware that, as you participate in Skyline’s activities, images of you may be utilized by us for information-sharing and ministry purposes. Skyline assumes your participation is consent to use your image; unless a written request from you is received that denies such permission.
- Skyline Urban Ministry provides a volunteer sign-up form on which written request/denial is included for this purpose. We ask that all participants please request and fill out our one page form.
- Our denomination has a profound commitment to developing Safe Sanctuaries for children, youths, and vulnerable adults, and that extends to a local church’s presence on the Internet.
- Skyline Urban Ministry takes seriously this obligation, and uses best online practices for this purpose. Our website/social media is not intended for use by children younger than age 13.
- For more information please contact us at email@example.com or call 405 236-2644.
March 10, 2014 |
Reality to become known and unity restored. Someone needs prayer, and I along with pastor Claudette, will pray...
March 4, 2014 |
Praise a 2nd chance on life thank you very much Lord. O how I love Jesus he does everything for me he’s my...
February 24, 2014 |
Pray for my boyfriend and me to keep God 1st in our lives and take care of each other. Also keep drugs out of our...
February 10, 2014 |
We are battling of termination of rights for our two children. I’ve been struggling to take care of family...
February 3, 2014 |
I pray that my father will never stop loving me and help me to stop running from his love. Please pray for the...