Each spring Skyline Urban Ministry provides gently used prom dresses, shoes, and accessories to Senior High School girls, who would otherwise not be able to afford them. Attending prom is an exciting rite of passage for high school students and we believe no girl should have to miss out due to lack of finances.
How You Can Help:
- Donate new or gently used, up-to-date prom dresses of all sizes
- We ask that all dresses are dry cleaned before donating
- We are always needing dresses in larger sizes
- Donate used formal shoes
- Donate jewelry and hand bags
- You may drop off donations at 500 SE 15th Street, Monday through Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm or contact Melissa Ramey at (405) 632-2644 or firstname.lastname@example.org for special drop of arrangements.
If You Need Assistance:
- Contact Melissa Ramey at (405) 632-2644 or email@example.com to set up an appointment to come in to look at the dresses and accessories.
- You may call to set up an appointment starting the last week in March.
- Appointments will be held starting the first week of April and will last through the first week of May.