Food Resource Center
The Skyline Food Resource Center operates as a “choice pantry” whereby the clients can select their own foods, based on their family size and food preferences. The Center serves as a “model choice pantry” and many similar organizations have toured our pantry to see how it works. In the first three months of 2014 we saw the demand for our services increase more than 75% from the previous year with the over 18,000 individuals served in previous years projected to increase to 30,000 – over half are children!
Skyline Food Resource Center is located as part of Skyline Urban Ministry
500 SE 15th, OKC 73129
The phone number is 405 632-2644
The new hours have changed and are changing as we make improvements
PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO CHECK SCHEDULE!
Mon 1-6 Tues 10:30-2 Wed 1-4 Thur 10:30-2 Fri 9-12 and Sat 9-11
How to get help:
- Families can be served up to once per month.
- A driver’s license or picture I.D. is required and a bill with current address
- A form of ID is needed for each person in the household
For more information call ahead 405 632-2644. Our receptionist is happy to help!
GROCERY SACKS: Please save and donate your plastic grocery sacks.
For more information on hunger in Oklahoma and our country, please visit these websites:
1. Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma: http://www.regionalfoodbank.org/About-Food-Bank/Hunger-In-Oklahoma
2. Hunger in Oklahoma: http://www.hungerinoklahoma.org/index.html
3. Feeding America: http://feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america.aspx