The Clothing Closet is located at the Skyline McKee Center, 500 SE 15th, 405-632-2644.
People in need of clothing may visit the closet at 9 a.m. on Tuesday or Thursday. ID is required for each family member and all items are free of charge. Families may shop for 10 items of clothing and one pair of shoes per person in the familiy. Families may visit the closet 3 times a year for free clothes. A referral from a school counselor, church staff, or helping agency personnel is required and must be on official letterhead of the referring agency.
The Clothing Closet is open to the public on M-F from 12:30 – 2:30 p.m, and on Thursdays from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. We ask for a donation of 50 cents per piece for most items .
How You Can Help
What we need:
- Good used clothing in all sizes (no holes, or repairs or cleaning needed.)
- We get a lot of requests for solid black tennis shoes(men and women) and steel-toed boots. Many fast food workers are required to wear black shoes.
- Socks and underwear.
- Linens, sheets, pillow cases, towels, wash cloths
- Pots and pans, dishes, cooking utensils.
- Toiletries: Toothbrushes, tooth paste, deodorant, shampoo, rinse, etc.
- Diapers and wet wipes.
- Laundry soap & household cleaning supplies