Clothes for Kids
Each year, Skyline Urban Ministry provides two pairs of pants, two shirts, shoes, socks, and underwear to children in need for the upcoming school year. All items are brand new because we believe that every child should feel confident on their first day of school! This program would not be possible without all of the generous donations from churches and businesses throughout the state of Oklahoma. Special thanks to all those that donate their money and time!
How You Can Help:
- Volunteer! Below are volunteer opportunities for 2014. If you would like to volunteer, contact Melissa Ramey at (405)632-2644 or email@example.com
- Encourage your church or small group to host an “Undie Sunday”, “Sock-It-To-Me Sunday”, or “School Supply Sunday” to collect under wear, socks, or school supplies for Clothes 4 Kids
- These are things that churches can easily collect and send our way to help us stock the shelves before June
- Donations may be dropped off at 500 SE 15th Street, Monday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm
- Make a monetary donation to help in purchasing brand new school uniforms, underwear, socks, and shoes.
- We are only able to serve as many children as we have donations to help purchase clothing so all monetary donations are appreciated!
- Donations may be dropped off or mailed to 500 SE 15th Street, Oklahoma City, 73129
If You Need Assistance:
- Contact Melissa Ramey at (405)632-2644 Monday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm
- Parents may begin calling May 27th, 2014 to set up a registration appointment for June
- Must show proof of identification, each child’s birth certificates, proof of income, and proof of residency
- Must bring a referral from either the child’s school, a church, or another social service agency
- It is beneficial to bring the child’s school’s dress code policy to help us order the correct uniform colors!