Families interested in applying for this program:You can get help best by:
- Calling in early September for an appointment 405 632-2644.
- Being prepared to show proof of need and ID for each family member.
- Knowing the clothing and shoe sizes for each family member.
Churches or individuals interested in helping with this program:You can help in several ways:
- Adopt a family.
- Sponsor a toy drive at your church and send toys to Skyline to be sorted by volunteers who fill wish lists.
- Collect gifts for teenagers and send them to Skyine.
- Volunteer to shop/sort gifts using family wish lists.
- Volunteer to donate wrapping paper or wrap gifts.
- Send cash donations to be used to buy toys for children.
All gifts must be new, and wrapped if you are shopping for a specific family.