Skyline’s mission is to impact lives, empower those in need and to address the roots of poverty in Oklahoma.
To foster a new era of compassion & respect for those living on the margins by promoting a change in attitude.
- Dignity First ! Our first priority is the welfare of each person.
- End Stereotypes! We are passionate about restoring respect for all people.
- Golden Rule! When considering any action & every project, we desire to have others’ best interest at heart.
- Skyline Urban Ministry strives to follow best practices for its website/social media use of photos and videos. Please be aware that, as you participate in Skyline’s activities, images of you may be utilized by us for information-sharing and ministry purposes. Skyline assumes your participation is consent to use your image; unless a written request from you is received that denies such permission.
- Skyline Urban Ministry provides a volunteer sign-up form on which written request/denial is included for this purpose. We ask that all participants please request and fill out our one page form.
- Our denomination has a profound commitment to developing Safe Sanctuaries for children, youths, and vulnerable adults, and that extends to a local church’s presence on the Internet.
- Skyline Urban Ministry takes seriously this obligation, and uses best online practices for this purpose. Our website/social media is not intended for use by children younger than age 13.
- For more information please contact us at email@example.com or call 405 236-2644.